Dr. Jen

Not just another blog...Here I will entertain you with just about anything I choose to entertain you with.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hi. Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there (all 32 of you) who read my blog...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!! Yahoo!!! I think birthdays, as depressing as they may be for some, are a great reason to celebrate. they are your own "personal holiday". All your friends and family call you or send a card or email to let you know they are thinking about you. The day just feels a little different. Your dog sings happy birthday with your brother over the phone. Maybe people even give you presents. But I think it's nice to think about what I've done over the past year. I've done quite a bit. My life is a lot better and more gratifying than it was last birthday. It's pretty amazing to think of all the stuff that's changed for me over the last year. I have a new job, I've reconnected with several old frienda, I've met many many new friends. I've had good opportunities for fun. I'm no longer depressed. In fact, I might even hazard a guess to say I'm happy :) Just a quick thanks to everyone who touches my life for great experiences past present and future. Here's a toast for my birthday to you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home